I’ve been skeptical of air vent mounts till I found this little gem! My problem: I can’t stand the traditional mounts that require time to settle your phone in and press buttons, nor can I do magnets cause I wirelessly charge my phone. This is the best of both worlds: takes zero effort to put in and out and has no effect on wireless charging.
Here are some highlights:
- Packaging is nice and instructions are clear
- Installation was a breeze and the quality seems fantastic
- Get this, the tips that hold your phone are reversible - meaning that if you have a fat case like mine on my iPhone X that holds 4 credit cards, it will work. Also works for my wife’s Otterbox case. Please be patient when removing those tips, they are in there good (for good reasons)
- You literally just put your phone in and let go, and the phone gets held in place automatically. When you’re ready to take it out, you just lift it. No buttons to push, no effort to ensure that it’s tight enough in there.
- It even has a sticker attachment in the event that the air vent does not work out for you.
- It swivels around great and holds in place as I drive around (also helps to put it on the bottom of the air vent so that it doesn’t pull the vents facing down - at least for my car)
Wow this product is amazing, and isn’t ugly to look at. This car mount holds your phone tight so there is no way of the mobile moving (even when driving down bumpy roads), yet it is then so easy to remove when you are ready to remove it. The design is slick and the the ability to change the adaptors is amazing as not everyone wants it on the window!! Would highly recommend this product.
This phone holder perfectly fits my iphone xr even with a case on and it has adjustable grips on the side and bottom to allow you to adjust it for your phone. Feels very durable and sticks to my car dashboard very well. 10/10 would recommend.
This mount holds my phone quite securely and I’m overall quite happy with it. The only issue is I have to take a moment to be sure my phone is in the holder correctly before I start driving. With the case on my phone, sometimes the holder’s side arms don’t grab it just right and it will slip out. As long as I double check it’s in right, it works perfectly. I like that the clip on the mount holds the vent open when it’s clipped on. My old mount would pull the vent closed with the weight of my phone.
I recommend this phone holder!! It’s super easy to assemble (comes with a diagram instruction) and use it in my car. The vent clip is very sturdy and has a release button to easily remove it from the air vent. The arms and legs of the phone holder move as I place the phone on it. No need to adjust the phone holder which is super convenient!
It doesn’t fit larger phones or phone with thick cases, so make sure you check the phone models that are compatible with the phone holder :)